You know, sometimes I am just in the mood for a nice healthy snack. This one just so happens to be deliciously savory and quick. This recipe is Paleo friendly, and I’ve found that it’s a real crowd pleaser.
The ingredients are; cashews, nutritional yeast, garlic infused olive oil, dried rosemary and salt.
Preheat your oven to 350°. To a bowl, mix 1 cup of cashews, 1 teaspoon of garlic infused olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of organic dried rosemary, 1/2 tablespoon of nutritional yeast and salt to your liking.
Pull out a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper. Once your oven has reached 350°, pour and spread out the nuts on the baking sheet and pop it in the oven. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes and you’re done!
Here’s the simple breakdown…
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 tsp garlic infused olive oil
- 1/2-1 tbsp nutritional yeast (for a cheesy flavor)
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary (I smoosh between my fingers to crumble into smaller pieces)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix nutritional yeast, rosemary, garlic infused olive oil and salt in a bowl
- Spread out nut mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet
Place baking sheet in the oven on the middle rack and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
That’s it! And bonus, you’re gonna love the amazingness that comes from the rosemary and garlic as it bakes!
2 thoughts on “Rosemary Garlic Nuts”
Yum!!!! Thank you so much!!!
Sent from my iPhone
Can’t wait to try. I’m always looking for a new tasty snack. Thank you.